Birthday Party & Rental Policies:
Our policies and procedures are in place to keep our facility clean and safe. Please review our policies prior to your visit!
- Applicant may not sub-rent the park out to the general public nor charge an entrance fee to any patron on a walk-up or pre-sale basis.
- Applicant’s full park rental is intended to be for specific guests and not for the general public to enter at will.
- Marketing of your product or other opportunity is strictly prohibited.
- We accept ONE (1) form of payment for the event; cash or credit card are accepted forms of payment.
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- If you are placed on a waitlist, that does not guarantee that you will have the rental on that day. It means that in the event that the person who paid and reserved the rental cancels, you will be contacted and asked if you would still like that date/time.
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. Events are non-refundable if the reservation is canceled within fourteen (14) days of the scheduled event. The event date can be transferred with fourteen (14) days’ notice.
- Applicant cannot make changes to reservation within fourteen (14) days of the event.
- If Applicant adds additional guest admissions or food within fourteen (14) days of a reservation, Applicant agrees to pay full price.
- For Applicants who are doing cabana rentals, the fee is for the cabana rental. It is an additional $4 per swimmer for entry to Pelican Bay. Non-swimmers can attend for free, they will just need to check in with the front desk and get a black wristband. Applicant is responsible for paying the balance for attendees and any additional concessions or fees that were acquired for the rental. If the balance is not settled upon the time of leaving at the front desk, the card on file for the reservation will be automatically charged.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED ON FACILITY PREMISES.
- All food and beverage served at an event must be provided, prepared, and served by the Park, and we specifically prohibit the removal of food and/or beverages from the premises following any catered function. Bringing food, beverages, and/or alcoholic beverages to any function at Pelican Bay Aquatic Center is strictly prohibited. Baskets, coolers, and personal picnic items or belongings are not permitted at Pelican Bay Aquatic Center.
- No alcohol may be consumed, nor may any person appear in the facility in an intoxicated condition. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of the event, and charges will not be refunded.
- Applicant assumes full responsibility for all of his or her guests. Failure to follow rules or employee direction may result in removal from the park and/or event cancellation without a refund.
- Applicant assumes full responsibility for damages to the facility.
- Applicant assumes full responsibility for decoration set-up and post-event clean-up. In the event that you leave the area without cleaning and leaving trash, you will be charged an extra $50 cleaning fee.
- Decorations may NOT include glitter, confetti, bubbles, or any items that may damage the facility.
- Applicants must remain on site until all minors have been picked up by their parent, guardian, or designee.
- No personal flotation devices, goggles with nose pieces, glass, radios, piñatas, or pets are allowed in the park.
- Active, in-water, supervision is required for weak or non-swimmers. Applicant understands that the use of certain areas of the facility has height requirements and requires adult supervision.
- All guests must be wearing proper swim attire to enter the water or rides.
- Proper swim attire includes bathing suits, swim trunks, board shorts, rash guards, and/or surf shirts.
- Please read and abide by all rules and regulations posted at the main gate of the park and at each attraction.
- Smoking, vaping, tobacco products, alcohol, drugs, and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- In case of inclement weather, Applicant will be contacted no later than 4 pm the day of the rental. If rain chances are over 40% at the time of the rental and Applicant chooses to go forward with the rental, NO Refund will be issued due to thunder and lightning.
- Rentals must be canceled 30 days in advance, otherwise, the Applicant is fully responsible for the full amount of the rental.
- If you need to cancel or change the date, please contact the General Manager at email@example.com.
Please Have Fun!